Some amazing facts about iskcon temple :
- Our blog today has some very interesting facts about Iskcon temple, we are sure you will be stunned after reading it. for more information, please read the entire post.
- ISKCON Temple is located in Vrindavan inside Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, which is also known as Shri Krishna Balaram Temple.
- The ISKCON temple was constructed by Swami Prabhupada with marble stone in 1975, the decoration of this ISKCON temple or the external parts has been decorated in such a way that the viewers should be seen.
Short Story About This Temple —
In a religious story related to the ISKCON temple, it has been told that in the Dwapar Yuga, when Shri Krishna and Balarama were small, the place where he used to play, harassed the gopis, etc., whatever work, ISKCON temple has been built at the same place.
Some facts are as follows–
- The dress of all the Gods and Goddesses present in the ISKCON temple is changed twice a day.
- This temple is made of white marble stone and all the events related to Shree Krishna inside it are depicted by paintings.
The birth anniversary festival is made with great pomp in the ISKCON temple, during this time the number of people who roam here increases, people from abroad come from abroad to see this temple.
ISKCON – (The International Society for Krishna Conscious Ness), known as ISKCON, is a Hindu religious organization, whose temple is not only located in India but also established abroad, this organization is named after the Hare Krishna movement. Also known by,